Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen 2




Thirteen things that I did this week …

Ok, I’m cheating because there was a holiday, but run with it when you can, right?

1. Read Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton (and LOVED IT).

2. Spent my Gift Card at Sahmain Publishing to get the Jamesville trilogy by N.J. Walters.

3. Took my 16 year old cat, Samantha, to the vet.

4. Sat in a car (driving and riding) for 7 hours on Sunday.

5. Helped someone maintain their quit while craving a smoke.

6. Got a sore throat.

7. Called off of work.

8. Talked to every member of my immediate family.

9. Figured out the HTML code by myself on Blogger.

10. Talked to my best friend.

11. Watered my “Grow-a-Head” Elf.

12. Confused Tuesday for Wednesday.

13. Ate Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Butter ice cream.


Thirteen Things about Anni


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Amy

2.Jaci Burton

3.milan-zzz

4.chicadee

5.janie hickok siess, esq.

6.sparkyduck


I'll list you as soon as you comment ...or when I can figure out how to get this set up so that you can list yourself.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:


Cafe Cats at 12:42 AM 7 comments

7 Comments:

Ben and Jerrys is awesome although I have never had peanut butter ice cream. Girl, you have been busy

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/28/2006 11:42 AM  

goI really like the first one on your list. *grin*

Thank you Anni!

Smooches!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2006 12:19 PM  

You have 16 years old cat! WOW that’s very rare (and believe me I’m vet!)!
You figure out HTML on Blogger by yourself? I didn’t need this … I feel so ignorant …
But motivated :)

Happy TT!
Cheers from Serbia!

By Blogger Milan-zzz, at 12/28/2006 12:20 PM  

Grow an Elf head??? Cool! That looks like something my brother-in-law would like. Hehe.

I just moved to blogger and I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles so I feel your pain.

My 13 is up. I moved my blog so this is my first 13 in my new digs.

By Blogger Chickadee, at 12/28/2006 12:55 PM  

You're off to a great start!

Your cat is 16? That's wonderful. My TCer lived to be over 18 . . . I still miss her every day. She was wonderful. Isn't it amazing how much like little humans our pets become? And how attached we are to them?

By Blogger JHS, at 12/28/2006 2:07 PM  

I soooo have to get this book

By Blogger Sparky Duck, at 12/28/2006 5:25 PM  

Sounds like a busy week!! Hope you get over the sore throat soon, I have one too...it's the pits!

Happy New Year!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 12/29/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins