Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, January 19, 2007

My Amazing Tragic Hair Of 1986 / Mark Morford recalls his '80s glam-metal glory days in Los Angeles, tries not to scream

Classic ...

My Amazing Tragic Hair Of 1986 / Mark Morford recalls his '80s glam-metal glory days in Los Angeles, tries not to scream


Cafe Cats at 11:22 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

I loved that article...it gave me a really bad flashback to my dangling crucifix earring and the bleach blonde mullet...haha

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/25/2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins