Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Anni



13 places that I would like to travel:

1. Pompeii, Italy. I loved it when I was there when I was 13, and I’m dying to go back now that I’m old enough to really appreciate and remember it.
2. Scotland – Heritage and folk lore.
3. Ireland – Heritage and folk lore.
4. England – Heritage and folk lore.
5. Australia – Friends, history, culture.
6. Rockies/Glacier - Love the mountains
7. Maine – last of the 48 Continental United States that I haven’t been to.
8. Hawaii
9. Alaska
10. British Columbia – Love the mountains
11. New Brunswick/Nova Scotia – Not sure, just drawn there for some reason.
12. Death Valley
13. Pacific Coast – Water, mountains, forests, cities …let’s go!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Raggedy
2. Suni

3. Katia
4. Shanna
5. Le Laquet
6. Wendy
7. Janie Hickok Siess, Esq.
8. amy
9. Erin the Innocent
10. Samantha

11.Rachelle



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 10:08 PM 11 comments

11 Comments:

I want to visit 2,3 and 5 also!
good list
My TT is posted

By Blogger Raggedy, at 1/04/2007 10:36 PM  

What a cool post. I love your blog design, too.

me

By Blogger Suni, at 1/04/2007 10:55 PM  

Oh, what a lovely list! I second you on enough of them that there's no reason to list them out. I've already been to Glacier - multiple times, and it's worth going to. Been to the pacific coast, and that, too, is worth going to. :) Wow, you've been to all 48 states except Maine? Impressive. I've been to a mere handful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/04/2007 11:07 PM  

Hey,

I'm from seven, I can tell you that the coast in the summer time is worth it. !

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/04/2007 11:09 PM  

But you left out Wales in the UK ... there's heritage and folklore there too! And mountains and sheep :o)

By Blogger Le laquet, at 1/04/2007 11:10 PM  

You've got some great places on your "to visit" list - I can personally vouch for Scotland, England, Australia and the Pacific west coast!

And how cool that you've been to all 48 lower states! That's one of my own travel goals; I've been to more than half, but I've still got a ways to go before I've visited them all!

:)
Wendy
http://here-be-dragons.livejournal.com/

By Blogger HereBeDragons, at 1/04/2007 11:21 PM  

Ambitious list! But I want to visit Norway when I leave the US for the first time.

My list is up!

By Blogger JHS, at 1/04/2007 11:27 PM  

I have been to Maine but I would love to go back..good list

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/04/2007 11:40 PM  

awesome list! I'd have a difficult time limiting myself to just 13 places *s*

By Blogger Erin the Innocent, at 1/04/2007 11:49 PM  

One of my greatest passions is to go to Ireland! Also, Hawaii is on my list of places I want to visit!

By Blogger Samantha, at 1/05/2007 6:18 AM  

Rockies/Glacier? Where is that?

Rachelle
http://zyphe.blogspot.com

By Blogger Rachelle, at 1/06/2007 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins