Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Saturday, February 24, 2007

10 weird things

Melani Blazer tagged me with a meme asking me to post 10 weird things about me two weeks ago and I just realized it. Oops.

Rules: No re-tagging, write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself, chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names, leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile, and tell them to read your latest blog.

  1. I can’t eat bananas. The one food that is so bland that they feed it to babies and it makes me VIOLENTLY ill.
  2. I started reading books (not just words) at 2 ½ years old.
  3. I haven’t read any of the Harry Potter books yet.
  4. I somehow lost the ability to whistle.
  5. I’ve had my cat Samantha for longer than I was married.
  6. I haven’t put up a Christmas tree for at least 4 years.
  7. … but I’ve had my Christmas Stocking up for the past 3 years …continuously.
  8. I am allergic to beer.
  9. A friend of mine says that I’m a lip balm addict …whatever that is.
  10. I only watch one television show a week.

I’m Tagging:

Raggedy

Skeezix the Cat

Jenn

Jacki

Erin

Amy

Dakota

Lauren

Jody

Julie Doe

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:26 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Im going to participate..Thanks for tagging me!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/25/2007 2:06 AM  

Ha ha. Great weird things...but I was tagged ages ago. You can see mine on MySpace. Smooches!

By Blogger Jacquelyn Frank, at 2/25/2007 3:18 PM  

Lori got me first, lucky for everyone there's plenty of weird to go around! http://www.laurendane.com/blog/?p=693

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2007 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins