Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friday's Feast #1

Well, now that Thursday Thirteen has ended I thought I'd try some other memes, just to keep me going. Here's Friday's Feast:


Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Between my eyebrows, reconstructive surgery snafu.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

When I was 6 I had Epiglottitis and survived.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Hmm ...that would involve watching television ...um ...Kelly Ripka kinda bugs me, Regis too for that matter.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

Aminal for Animal

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

I have always thought confidence was sexy.


Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:30 PM 22 comments

22 Comments:

Confidence is sexy!

Happy Friday!

By Blogger Paperback Writer, at 2/22/2007 10:49 PM  

Great Feast! Aminal...I think I might have heard that a time or two. Cute.

By Blogger Crazy Working Mom, at 2/22/2007 10:59 PM  

Great feast! Confidence is definitely not a bad thing :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 11:13 PM  

Welcome to the Feast and it's a very nice one too.

:-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/22/2007 11:22 PM  

Confidence is sexy. Yup! I agree. Wish I'd thought of it. :-)

My feast is served.

By Blogger JHS, at 2/23/2007 12:09 AM  

That was a very nice feast.
Mine is up now.

By Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD, at 2/23/2007 12:37 AM  

Yup, nothing sexier than a man who takes charge!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 12:45 AM  

Welcome! You did a wonderful job on your first feast.

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 6:18 AM  

You definitely are a miracle! Great feast, mine is up as well!

By Blogger Holly, at 2/23/2007 7:46 AM  

I think you forgot to "link" epigloltitus (that word) -- it clicks back to a blogger notice....

And I am sO with you on the salad - if you don't WATCH tv, how can ya know???

By Blogger Melli, at 2/23/2007 8:01 AM  

I say aminal. Must have been one of my baby words but it's still in use one of things that says in the family. Totally forgot that.

By Blogger Celfyddydau, at 2/23/2007 8:26 AM  

Great feast. Your dessert is excellent!
My feast is served.

By Blogger Jane, at 2/23/2007 9:24 AM  

Well.....with a name like ANNI I hadda come by and sample all the delicious dishes you have on your menu.

Great feast.
Mine's served

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 2/23/2007 9:45 AM  

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 2/23/2007 10:43 AM  

Confidence can definitely be sexy as long as it doesn't turn into arrogance...lol! Good feast. Mine is up too :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 12:28 PM  

I guess its a miracle im married, since confidence is not a strong suit

By Blogger Sparky Duck, at 2/23/2007 1:41 PM  

You're right confidence is sexy.
I'm sad TT13 is over too.
I just saw something called Thirsday Threesome on someone else's site, so I may give that a go.
Thanks for sharing

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 3:59 PM  

Enjoyed your 1st Feast!

By Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee, at 2/23/2007 4:22 PM  

Confidence is definitely sexy. I've never heard of epiglottitis... interesting! I'm glad you survived.

Happy Friday, my feast is served. :)

By Blogger Crystal, at 2/23/2007 4:38 PM  

Really like your blog with its coffee theme. I love coffee apparently.

And I liked your list :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 4:58 PM  

It's sad that TT's are over. I'm glad we have this new venue with which to meet one another!

By Blogger Bellezza , at 2/23/2007 8:05 PM  

My husband and I still sometimes call animals "aminals" when we use our disgusting baby talk! :)

By Blogger Christina (BookTasty), at 2/25/2007 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins