Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, February 02, 2007

Reading Meme

Found this while I was doing Thursday Thirteen comments at http://juliedoe.blogspot.com

Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal? Paranormal!
Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback? Mass Market. Easiest to carry around and to hold.
Heyer or Austen? Austen
Amazon or Brick and Mortar? Brick and Mortar
Barnes & Noble or Borders? BORDERS! Duh. lol
Woodiwiss or Lindsay? Neither
First romance novel you ever remember reading? Gone with the Wind, although Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is the one that really got me interested in Romance.
Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random? Alphabetize?
Keep, Throw Away or Sell? Keep the Keepers, sell the rest for credit so I can get MORE!
Read with dustjacket or remove it? Remove
Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake? Blake
Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks? Chapter breaks (Just one more chapter Mom, pleeeeeeeeeease?)
It was a dark and stormy night or Once upon a time? Snoopy all the way!
Crusie or SEP? SEP
Buy or Borrow? Buy
Buying choice: Book Reviews, Recommendation or Browse? Recommendation, then Browse
Tidy ending or Cliffhanger? Gotta have my HEA.
Morning reading, Afternoon reading or Nighttime reading? Yes
Series or standalone? Series
Favorite book of which nobody else has heard? Well this is no good, all of my friends would have heard of them. LOL

Tagging Angie, Jaci, Melani and Shi because I can *g*

Labels: , , , , ,


Cafe Cats at 1:53 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

ttthpppptttt jaci got me with that already.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/02/2007 2:43 PM  

Ahhhhhgg! That was too much information! We needs to take a nap again! (BTW - we would choose Barnes, 'cause that's Mommakitty's maiden name)

By Blogger Kimo and Sabi, at 2/06/2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins