Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6



13 Thirteen Things Ideas



1. Volunteer Opportunities
2. Pet Peeves in Business
3. New Activities to Try
4. Hiking/Camping Sites that I’ve visited
5. Ideas/Philosophies to Live by
6. New Recipes that I’ve Tried
7. Habits to Change
8. Favorite Lyrics
9. Books in my TBR (To Be Read) pile
10. Food that I Love
11. Famous People that I’ve Met
12. Things that I heard in the Office Today
13. Words that Don’t Exist that are used in Business

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 1:46 PM 15 comments

15 Comments:

Great ideas, I'll have to remember them. Ugh...Widgets not working for me, but feel free to check out my TT.

By Blogger Mia, at 2/01/2007 2:07 PM  

That's a very useful list, though my TBR pile far exceeds 13! Check out my TT if you have a spare few minutes.

By Blogger PJ, at 2/01/2007 2:33 PM  

Very helpful list of ideas, thank you so much!
My TT is about some past and present music preferences.

By Blogger Tink, at 2/01/2007 3:02 PM  

Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

By Blogger Cinnamon Girl , at 2/01/2007 3:30 PM  

How about - 13 Things That Taste Yucky - that one was furry popular wif our readers!

By Blogger Kimo and Sabi, at 2/01/2007 3:52 PM  

That is a great list. Sadly, as a cat, my sphere of interest is limited. Though I suppose I could do things like "books I've sat on". Hmm..I must go think about that!

Kaze

By Blogger LZ, at 2/01/2007 4:26 PM  

oooohhhhh good ideas....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/01/2007 5:14 PM  

it's always good to have a list of ideas. and those are great ones!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/01/2007 8:43 PM  

Oh cool, great ideas. Where were you last night when I was looking for something to TTblog about?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/01/2007 11:02 PM  

I'll have to keep some of those in mind.

Happy TT!

By Blogger BlondeBrony, at 2/01/2007 11:11 PM  

Those sound like good ideas for Thursday Thirteen!

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 2/02/2007 6:31 AM  

Those are some great ideas. I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple of them. *grin*

By Blogger Julie Doe, at 2/02/2007 1:51 PM  

What a cool idea! A TT list of TT topics!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/02/2007 3:35 PM  

Great ideas, thanks for sharing. :o)

By Blogger Crystal, at 2/02/2007 4:24 PM  

wow-- that was inspiring!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

By Blogger "Ms. Cornelius", at 2/02/2007 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins