Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7


13 Books in my TBR Pile


ok, so there are WAY more than 13 books in my TBR, but I tried to stick to ones that have actually been published and that are towards the top of the list.

1.
  1. Full Moon Rising, Kissing Sin and Tempting Evil – Keri Arthur (ok, so that’s 3 for one …this theme will continue).
  2. Harmony’s Way and Megan’s Mark – Lora Leigh
  3. Atlantis Rising – Alyssa Day
  4. New Spring – Robert Jordan
  5. Wikinomics – Tapscott & Williams
  6. Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
  7. Undead Series – Kim Harrison (nope, haven’t started it yet).
  8. Conspiracy Game and Deadly Game – Christine Feehan (oh, I said books that had already been published, didn’t I? Oops)
  9. Dark Side of the Moon and about 4 other Hunter books – Sherrilyn Kenyon (But I have read Dream Hunter already *g*)
  10. Dark Tort and Double Shot – Diane Mott Davidson
  11. In Death Series – J.D. Robb (I think I got through the first 9 or 10 and had to take a break …I’m so far behind now I don’t even remember what book I left off on).
  12. NuWorld Series – Lorie O’Clare (I know, don’t kill me, Lorie!)
  13. Darwin’s Radio – Greg Bear




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:31 PM 17 comments

17 Comments:

Oh I loooooooove the Undead Series, they are such the "potato chip book". Light and crisp and fun!!!!

Oh yeah and you can't read just one, LOL

I posted a Th13 booklist too!!

Blessings

Mama Kelly

By Blogger Mama Kelly, at 2/07/2007 10:45 PM  

I feel like a real snooze! I'm an avid reader but haven't read any of the ones in your TBR list. LOL! I'll have to look them up online and see if any of them interest me!

Happy Reading!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2007 10:45 PM  

I read Darwin's Children, gotta get to teh next one! I also love the Goldy books!

Happy TT!

By Blogger Jennfactor 10, at 2/07/2007 10:49 PM  

Sorry can't comment on that, it's not international enough, lol !

By Blogger Gattina, at 2/07/2007 10:56 PM  

Anni, anni, anni... no Viehl in your stack? Shame.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2007 10:57 PM  

I suggest you put Eat, Pray, Love on the very top of your pile and make time soon to read it.

It's an amazing story and will inspire you to do lots of great things for yourself.

By Blogger Mags, at 2/08/2007 8:30 AM  

I haven't read any of those. But they sound great.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 9:46 AM  

I just finished Full Moon Rising. I love Lora Leigh. New Spring is probably my favorite in the WOT series. I enjoy the "game" feehan series too!
I can't put down a Kenyon once I pick it up!
http://jadesymb.livejournal.com/257566.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 11:44 AM  

I can recommend your 3-in-1 no. 1 and the Undead series! Have fun reading them all!
My TT is about support this week.

By Blogger Tink, at 2/08/2007 12:20 PM  

Interesting list--I am a big reader, but I haven't read any of these yet. Perhaps I'll check them out!

By Blogger WanderingWoman, at 2/08/2007 1:58 PM  

I am a Nora Roberts aka JD Robb fan. I read all the old ones a long time ago and am so glad she is making new ones now. I just got her latest Born in Death but I have not read it yet. Memory in Death was great!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 2/08/2007 2:24 PM  

I love reading!!! Not familiar with any of these, though.

By Blogger Barb, at 2/08/2007 2:43 PM  

Nice list. My list is...lengthy.

Really lengthy. Scary, actually.

But isn't it fun to have choices? *grin*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 2:51 PM  

I love the In Death series...I have to pace myself so I can go on binges and read a bunch of them at a time.

I've read the first ten or so, then reread them, and then read another five or six. Love them!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 4:29 PM  

I like the In Death series too and have the Keri Arthur books on my TBB list.

Great list!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 4:30 PM  

Some books sound familiar, but most of them are unknown to me!!
congrats for the non smoking anymore!!
My tt are up

By Blogger Jill, at 2/08/2007 9:49 PM  

Interesting list!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins