Home of the Cafe Cats
What is this blog About
Join the Catster community
Thursday, February 15, 2007
1. Orange change purse style wallet.
2. Notepad from WWF with polar bears and my name on it.
3. Itinerary for my flight to MA for St. Patrick’s Day. *wiggle*
4. Goddess Tarot Card that my friend Debbi gave to me.
7. Date book (with a distinct lack of dates in it …)
8. Chocolate Mint Candy Cane (Never know when that Crave is gonna hit …)
9. Buttercup Key Chain (With house keys)
10. Book (Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning at the moment)
11. Broken Sunglasses
12. Gum wrappers (and gum, but for some reason the wrappers end up in my purse rather than the trash …go figure)
13. Paycheck from job #2 (too snowy icky to stop to put it in the back when I got it Tuesday)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
You should've taken a picture!
I was just posting a little while ago on someone else's blog that the other day my purse was getting very heavy and when I dumped everything out there was over $40 in change in there! Like winning a little lotto :)Nice post. I keep chocolate in my purse, too ;)
I went from a purse, to a (rather large) Addidas sling. And it holds A LOT. Yours......not so bad :)
I did things in my purse a couple of weeks ago...Rock Chick posted about her $40 there. I have to say, there's never a spare $40 in MY purse, but I'll be checking more often now.
Wow, you have a big purse!! And i thought I had a lot in my purse!!
I even have fuzzles in mine.
Hey I have the broken sunglasses too.
|Layout Design by Hajira||Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |