Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8



13 Things in My Purse




1. Orange change purse style wallet.
2. Notepad from WWF with polar bears and my name on it.
3. Itinerary for my flight to MA for St. Patrick’s Day. *wiggle*
4. Goddess Tarot Card that my friend Debbi gave to me.
5. iPod
6. Earrings
7. Date book (with a distinct lack of dates in it …)
8. Chocolate Mint Candy Cane (Never know when that Crave is gonna hit …)
9. Buttercup Key Chain (With house keys)
10. Book (Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning at the moment)
11. Broken Sunglasses
12. Gum wrappers (and gum, but for some reason the wrappers end up in my purse rather than the trash …go figure)
13. Paycheck from job #2 (too snowy icky to stop to put it in the back when I got it Tuesday)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 1:31 PM 7 comments

7 Comments:

You should've taken a picture!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/15/2007 2:18 PM  

I was just posting a little while ago on someone else's blog that the other day my purse was getting very heavy and when I dumped everything out there was over $40 in change in there! Like winning a little lotto :)Nice post. I keep chocolate in my purse, too ;)

By Blogger The Rock Chick, at 2/15/2007 2:22 PM  

I went from a purse, to a (rather large) Addidas sling. And it holds A LOT. Yours......not so bad :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/15/2007 2:40 PM  

I did things in my purse a couple of weeks ago...Rock Chick posted about her $40 there. I have to say, there's never a spare $40 in MY purse, but I'll be checking more often now.

By Blogger Lisa, at 2/15/2007 3:20 PM  

Wow, you have a big purse!! And i thought I had a lot in my purse!!

By Blogger Jill, at 2/15/2007 5:07 PM  

I even have fuzzles in mine.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
Thank you for your visit to mine.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 2/15/2007 8:57 PM  

Hey I have the broken sunglasses too.

By Blogger Ann, at 2/17/2007 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins