Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #9 (and last, apparently ...)



13 things that happened this week



1. Went to see Carbon Leaf play at the Blind Pig.

2. Helped host a tribute/memorial for my friend Tony.

3. Went on a really fun date.

4. Waited for really fun date boy to call me after said really fun date.

5. Left my apartment door open all night (No, not unlocked …OPEN.)

6. Started scripting a performance piece that my friend Kelly and I are doing in April.

7. Went to see the Vagina Monologues at EMU.

8. Had 2 doctor appointments.

9. Saw my ex’s Aunt and Uncle.

10. Drank hard cider.

11. Lost 3 pounds.

12. Wondered why clubs and memes disappeared off of the face of the earth and why people have to be so selfish as to ruin other people’s fun.

13. Talked to my Uncle in Germany.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 10:55 AM 5 comments

5 Comments:

I love fun dates! What a nice list!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/22/2007 11:17 AM  

Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 2/22/2007 11:31 AM  

Congratulations on the 3 pound loss!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 12:31 PM  

Alas, the net is a fickle and ephemeral place. Sounds like you had quite the week. Cheers!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 12:57 PM  

Any week where you lose THREE pounds is a good week. My last TT is up (number 3 for me).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins