Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast #2

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

Preppies in the 80s – Remember wood handled purses in pink and green?

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

Gawd, in the mess that I live in this happens DAILY! A printer cartridge would be the most recent example.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Exciting, turbulent, psychoactive.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

Ooh, one of those “just how honest do I want to be on the internet?” questions. Lol I’ll play it safe and say Checking Email.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

Renaissance Musk from Global Scent.


Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 12:11 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

I don't remember the purses, but does watching Pretty in Pink count, there were preppies in that.
lol on the soup.

By Blogger Claire, at 3/02/2007 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins