Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, March 08, 2007

Friday's Feast #2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?

Usually around 10:00 or 11:00 pm. If I didn't have to work in the morning, I'd probably be up until 2:00 or 3:00 am.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?

Give. Actually, I tend to ask a lot of questions to make people think and come up with different thought processes.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.

While many meals are wonderful, I find that I remember the company that I was in during the meal, rather than the specific foods. I know that I had escargot with Dan at the Real Seafood Co. That I had Boxty with Kelly and her family at Connor's, and I have no idea what I ate, but the night that we celebrated Bee and Diane's 50 birthdays and Mo's 40th will be a night that won't ever be forgotten.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. To make the affliction of time travel be a disease was brilliant, but the incredible love that they shared took me to another level of writing that I hadn't achieved before.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

Carrot. ok, it's not a fruit ...Apricot.

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 9:46 PM 22 comments

22 Comments:

Valid point on the salad, I think that was part of the reason mine was so special yet the food was a part of it for me too.

Have a great week!

:-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/08/2007 10:07 PM  

what a great feast. Im always looking for new books

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/08/2007 10:27 PM  

Great feast!
I agree with your salad!!
blessings~
Annie

By Blogger Annie, at 3/08/2007 10:30 PM  

Great feast! I liked your salad. I love escargot!

Thanks for dropping by.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/08/2007 10:48 PM  

carrot juice...ewww.

Fun feast!

By Blogger Crazy Working Mom, at 3/08/2007 10:50 PM  

I also think that good company is more important that food itself. But I didn't think about that on my feast, lol !

By Blogger Gattina, at 3/08/2007 11:46 PM  

Love your main course. Thanks for sharing!

By Blogger HartofDixie , at 3/08/2007 11:50 PM  

Sounds like you should have been a psychologist! :) We served up the same Salad!

By Blogger Melli, at 3/08/2007 11:58 PM  

I agree, the memory of the company you had is more meaningful than the actual meal. Great company and a good meal is the perfect combination. :)

Take care!

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 3/09/2007 12:24 AM  

I tend to remember who I was with more than what I ate as well.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2007 12:31 AM  

I agree, it's always the company that makes the meal the most memorable, the food just makes it that much better! Great feast!

By Blogger Holly, at 3/09/2007 8:35 AM  

Not a big fan of apricots but I could drink it better than I could carrot!!
Thanks for stopping by my feast!

By Blogger Jane, at 3/09/2007 8:58 AM  

Excellent answers. The book sounds fascinating I've put it on my must read list. Thanks.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 3/09/2007 9:19 AM  

Great feast...Loved what you said in your salad. Thanks for visiting my blog. You can use the line about the grapefruit juice anytime.

By Blogger Joseph C. Harris, at 3/09/2007 9:49 AM  

Nice Feast! I'm interesting in reading The Time Traveler's Wife", it sounds good!

By Blogger Christina (BookTasty), at 3/09/2007 9:55 AM  

love your main course! happy feasting! come see my spread! ;)

By Blogger ribbiticus, at 3/09/2007 10:23 AM  

I have seen that book around. I think I will have to give it a read based on your recommendation - sounds great.

By Blogger strauss, at 3/09/2007 10:49 AM  

I'll bet you're skinny! You don't think about the food. I wish I could be like that! LOL

Great feast!

By Blogger Michelle Quinno, at 3/09/2007 11:40 AM  

A good feast. I'd probably stay up later too if I didn't have to get up so early for work. I'm in the SE of Michigan also.

By Blogger Mike, at 3/10/2007 8:05 AM  

I agree with your salad! And always remember the people who feed me, lol. I rarely cook. Feeding me is how my husband got stuck with me :D

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 3/10/2007 11:52 AM  

Hmmm. Carrot juice. I don't know that I've ever had carrot juice, except in something else, like some of the V8 fruit juices.

Great feast!

By Blogger Rob Carr, at 3/10/2007 11:54 AM  

Hey, Anni, sorry to do this here, lol, but I can't find my email addy for you. Any chance you can email me off-blog? Michelle_pillow (at) yahoo.com ?

Thanks!

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 3/14/2007 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins