Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast #3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
What are you proud of?

Quitting Smoking 28 months ago!

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

Free tickets and backstage passes to the Jason Mraz/Alanis Morisette concert.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

Surf the net! One thing always leads to another and before you know it 4 hours have gone by. yeesh.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

2006 (although it really started in late 2005)

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

Next to a stream or creek. There was one that ran behind my school when I was a kid that was "out of bounds" and we always used to sneak down there to sit and read or write stories.

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 10:19 AM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Quitting smoking...that is definitely something to be proud of. Did that myself several years ago...and it ain't easy!

By Blogger Debi, at 3/30/2007 10:45 AM  

Interesting feast! Lots of people are mentioning water places for tranquility, but mine is different. Enjoyed your feast!

By Blogger jenny, at 3/30/2007 10:49 AM  

I enjoyed your feast! Mine's up!

Annie
My Life as Annie!

By Blogger Annie, at 3/30/2007 11:03 AM  

Relate to your #4 - found you thur TT

By Blogger LuckyLady, at 3/30/2007 4:56 PM  

Great Feast!
Thank you for feasting with me.
Have a wonderful Weekend!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 3/30/2007 8:13 PM  

Congrats on the quitting smoking! Cigarettes are harder to get off than heroin, or so the former junkies told me when I was a paramedic. You should be proud!

Right now, a friend who smoked most of her life is dying of lung cancer, so I'm especially happy for you.

By Blogger Rob Carr, at 4/01/2007 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins