Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10 (Welcome Back!)


Thirteen Things that Irk me about Petty People


Well, it’s like we were never gone, isn’t it?

Thirteen Things that Irk me about Petty People (rough week at work …who me?)

1. They are so focused on themselves that they don’t realize that they’re hurting others.
2. They take the joy out of the simplest things.
3. No consideration of anyone else.
4. Lack of Depth
5. They make mountains out of molehills.
6. They pout …and it isn’t even cute.
7. Whining …just give me the cheese and no one will be hurt.
8. They whisper, like no one around knows that they’re talking about other people behind their backs.
9. The way that they travel in gaggles …*shudder*
10. The emphasis on material possessions and “keeping up with the Jones’.”
11. The inability to sense or appreciate the world around them.
12. It never occurs to them to try to change anything in their lives.
13. They focus on the inconsequential part of an issue, rather than trying to make an impact upon the big picture problem.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 9:53 PM 5 comments

5 Comments:

Ah yes...I have many co-workers like that....whom I dread spending even a little time with. :-(

By Blogger Andi , at 3/01/2007 10:03 PM  

Congratulations on quitting smoking by the way. You are the second blogger that I have come across this evening who had this to be proud of.

By Blogger Andi , at 3/01/2007 10:04 PM  

That is why I like my small office, not too much of that going on. Hope work improves.

By Blogger Mitchypoo, at 3/02/2007 1:11 AM  

Unlike mitchypoo, that's exactly the reason why I hate my small office! Loved your list and couldn't agree more!

Happy TT- Jessica

By Blogger The Rock Chick, at 3/02/2007 8:42 AM  

Boy do I know a lot of petty people. You just can't get through to them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/02/2007 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins