Home of the Cafe Cats
What is this blog About
Join the Catster community
Thursday, March 22, 2007
1. My little cat got out last night.
2. I got to try to climb a tree last night.
3. I met my friend Maura this weekend.
4. In Massachusetts.
5. We went and saw Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams on St. Patty’s Day.
6. I got to see my friend Jacki in Albany on Sunday.
7. After we did our yearly St. Patrick’s Day Coffee and Baileys on Saturday Morning.
8. My boss’ last day was Friday.
9. I’m proofing a book for a friend of mine and it ROCKS!!
10. My cell phone suddenly works in my office building.
11. I had a very nice Thai dinner with exceptional company on Monday evening.
12. I purchased two pair of 4” high heeled shoes while I was out with Maura this weekend …and I’m actually able to walk in them (arent’ you proud, Bee?)
13. I got 4” cut off of my hair on Tuesday and it’s still down to the middle of my back.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
hahah don't worry my sites for more hardcore bloggers :D
Sounds like a good week other than the cat getting out & the tree climbing!
New shoes and a date? Well then!
Woohoo! I love spring too.
4" heels? I'd love 4" heels, but two things stop me. 1) My husband is...less thall than I and doesn't care for heels. And 2) I'd break my neck. *g*
Hi from M&M at Raven :)
gotta love new shoes!! :)
I'm late, i'm late... but I made it.
|Layout Design by Hajira||Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |