Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #13!



Thirteen Random Things About Ann’s Week


Happy Spring!!!!

1. My little cat got out last night.
2. I got to try to climb a tree last night.
3. I met my friend Maura this weekend.
4. In Massachusetts.
5. We went and saw Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams on St. Patty’s Day.
6. I got to see my friend Jacki in Albany on Sunday.
7. After we did our yearly St. Patrick’s Day Coffee and Baileys on Saturday Morning.
8. My boss’ last day was Friday.
9. I’m proofing a book for a friend of mine and it ROCKS!!
10. My cell phone suddenly works in my office building.
11. I had a very nice Thai dinner with exceptional company on Monday evening.
12. I purchased two pair of 4” high heeled shoes while I was out with Maura this weekend …and I’m actually able to walk in them (arent’ you proud, Bee?)
13. I got 4” cut off of my hair on Tuesday and it’s still down to the middle of my back.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 10:53 AM 8 comments

8 Comments:

hahah don't worry my sites for more hardcore bloggers :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2007 11:35 AM  

Sounds like a good week other than the cat getting out & the tree climbing!

Nothing better than a new pair of shoes other than two pair! :)

Happy Thursday!

By Blogger Penny, at 3/22/2007 12:15 PM  

New shoes and a date? Well then!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2007 1:41 PM  

Woohoo! I love spring too.

By Blogger Daisy, at 3/22/2007 5:17 PM  

4" heels? I'd love 4" heels, but two things stop me. 1) My husband is...less thall than I and doesn't care for heels. And 2) I'd break my neck. *g*

By Blogger Shannon Stacey, at 3/22/2007 10:33 PM  

Hi from M&M at Raven :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/22/2007 11:17 PM  

gotta love new shoes!! :)

thanks for visiting my TT yesterday
~Kristy

By Blogger Kris, at 3/23/2007 10:11 AM  

I'm late, i'm late... but I made it.

I have no idea who Gandalf Murphy is. Somehow, I don't it's the White Wizard you're talking about.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins