Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast #3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

Hummer. Why hurt the environment any more than we already are.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

Auburn to red, loose curl, thick, down past the middle of my back.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

My Papa walking me home for supper every night.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

I’m really rather pleased with being myself, maybe Elizabeth Barrett Browning or one of the women that took the risk to actually write as a woman rather than using a male pseudonym. I would have loved to be on the cutting edge of fiction and the women’s movement at the same time.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I quit smoking on my first try and have been quit for 29 months.



Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 11:21 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

good choice for a main course! come dine with me! ;)

By Blogger ribbiticus, at 5/04/2007 2:30 PM  

great answers!! Enjoy the day.

By Blogger tegdirb92, at 5/04/2007 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins