Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Happiness, Fear, Frustration

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

Smartcar

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Snooze about 6 times, Call Vince (or Vince calls to make sure I'm up lol), Make coffee, pack lunch, check email/quitnet.com, workout/walk, get coffee/water, shower, dress, drug Samantha, feed cats, fly out the door because I'm late again.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Yes, many authors and they have replied. The first Author that I emailed was Christine Feehan and she responded within the day. I was complimenting one of her books.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

Raven Happy Hour, Battlestar Galactica, NPR.




Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 7:18 AM 3 comments

3 Comments:

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

By Blogger Annie, at 5/18/2007 10:13 AM  

great answers!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2007 10:18 AM  

I'm supposed to come up with seven people and their cats to tag for this thing from Gattina. I'm still so new that I know very few victims, as she calls them, to tag. Please read my site. :)

By Blogger Dorothy, at 5/19/2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins