Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged!

The rules are: each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog!

Ok, Dorothy. Here we go; 7 random things about me.

  1. I walked in my second 5K race this weekend.
  2. I had a pace of 15:37 per minute.
  3. I need new walking/running shoes
  4. I’m going out for dinner with my Mom tonight.
  5. I leave for VT at 6:30 Wednesday morning.
  6. I have a job interview on Tuesday.
  7. I always type sexond first before I correct it and type second.

7 random things about my Cats:

  1. Samantha has developed a very loud meow.
  2. Bebe had no meow this morning and just kind of …barked I guess, this morning.
  3. Bebe would rather play with anything that wasn’t purchased for her than anything that I’ve spent cash on.
  4. Samantha loves playing with anything that dangles.
  5. Sitting on me is preferable to sitting anywhere else in the house, especially if they can do it at the same time.
  6. Bebe likes to play hockey with the Red Wings by chasing the puck across the screen.
  7. Samantha now knows the difference between the car ride TO the V E T and the car ride home. She had a totally different meow.

Tagging ...

Daisy
Dragonheart
The Meezer Gang
Cheysuli
Katnippia

Labels:


Cafe Cats at 1:41 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Why thank you for the tag. I'll have to come by more frequently over here!

I love Latte (meezer).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2007 2:44 PM  

Thanks for answering my tag. I think I'm enjoying this now that I've got a few answers. You sound very busy and your cats sound fun.

By Blogger Dorothy, at 5/21/2007 6:01 PM  

Bebe and Samantha, I enjoyed learning more about you. Bebe, I am very impressed with your hockey skills!

Thanks for the tag. :) My answers are up!

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 5/22/2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins