Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #14 ...maybe?



Thirteen Things That are always on my Grocery List





1 Baby Carrots
1. Broccoli
2. Cauliflower
3. Cat Treats (Temp-tae-shunz!!)
4. Stinky
5. Crunchy
6. Litter
7. Lunch Meat
8. Cereal
9. Yogurt
10. Apples
11. Sliced Cheese
12. Bread





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






Cafe Cats at 1:34 PM 7 comments

7 Comments:

A grocery list without chocolate? can it really be true?? I'm a big fan of cauliflower, too!!!

Happy TT! Jessica The Rock Chick

By Blogger The Rock Chick, at 5/10/2007 2:47 PM  

that's a healthy grocery list!!!! great T13 idea!!!

By Blogger Marie, at 5/10/2007 3:25 PM  

Stinky? Crunchy... PB? I almost always have carrots on my list too.

By Blogger Donna. W, at 5/10/2007 3:53 PM  

I'm hoping stinky is wet cat food and crunchy is dry cat food. If not I don't think I'd like to know what they are.
But I'm right there with you on the Broccoli, apples, cheese and bread!
Happy TT13!

By Blogger Rebecca, at 5/10/2007 4:45 PM  

I always run out of Kleenex. My Sweetie says he is going to start rationing my Kleenex use. Always on the Costco list.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2007 5:35 PM  

Yeah, our mommie buys all of this stuff every week too!
and the milk... and the chocolate (for dessert)

By Blogger Rosemary B❤️, at 5/11/2007 3:59 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/16/2007 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins