Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15



13 Things on my Desk



1. Ugly Doll
2. Silly Putty
3. Mini Slinky
4. Hand Lotion
5. Coffee Mugs

6. Light up Lava Glitter Lamp
7. Za’ahn Action Figure
8. Whomp It blow up hammer
9. Sarcastic Ball
10. Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
11. Pens
12. Paper
13. 365 Hunks Calendar (and Hippie Dictiona
ry and Dragons not shown).




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 3:13 PM 7 comments

7 Comments:

that sound like my desk...and my bedside table...and my floor! I don't have as many cute toys though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2007 4:11 PM  

Slinkys are very very fun to play with!

By Blogger Daisy, at 5/17/2007 4:33 PM  

LOL, my desk is stacked with papers. It's like a bottomless pit of paperwork. Wanna trade? LOL

Michelle

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 5/17/2007 4:55 PM  

LOL, there's a woman who likes to play at her desk!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2007 5:53 PM  

Mom wants to check out the hunks calendar, I have no idea what she is talking about!

I'm SO happy Sam is improving! Such a brave kitty, and good for her for giving you a scolding, although I'm sure it was with a side of love for taking such good care of her.

Thanks for the visit. I'll try to stop by periodically to see how Sam is doing.

Tara

By Blogger Tara, at 5/17/2007 10:52 PM  

Lots of interesting items on your desk!

I'm glad to hear that Sam is improving!

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 5/18/2007 2:56 AM  

I just cleaned my desk to make place for my new printer/scanner/copier this week, but otherwise it would look a lot like yours!
Thanks for visiting my detective TT.

By Blogger Tink, at 5/18/2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins