Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Thirteen Things about My New Apartment
1. I can walk to Summer Festival and hear free music.
2. I can walk to the Farmer’s Market.
3. I have hardwood floors.
4. I have a patio to DIE for! 13X7 and a great patio set!
5. My bathroom sink has orange and blue fish painted in it.
6. My bedroom walks out to my patio.
7. I have a full sized washer and dryer that ISN’T coin operated.
8. I have very limited storage space.
9. There is a window seat in the Living Room.
10. There are bats like CRAZY so there are practically no mosquitoes.
11. My commute is now 12 minutes long.
12. My cats love sliding across the hardwood floors.
13. It’s all MINE!!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Labels: Blogging, Meme, Thursday Thirteen
Congrats on the new apartment, it sounds wonderful!
I would like to see the sink mind you, it sounds like its a hoot!!
My list is up as well if you want to stop on by...
Killer apartment! I love the sink! Enjoy the new diggs!
Air Force Wife
I had a lot of bats in my previous house. My cat became known as "The Bat Killer". She's very up to date on her rabies shots :)
It sounds great! I love the fish in the sink.
Bats ??? where do you live in an old castle ? That your cats have fun I believe you ! mine would have that too !
What a cute bathroom you have there! Enjoy your new home :)
Happy Thursday dear!
I love your sink. Everything sounds great except for the limited storage. Enjoy!
Sounds like a great place. Love the fishies in the sink. We are Samantha & Tigger and we a very pleased to meet you. great T13
mommie loved living in her own apartment back in the day...
Is that your bathroom? It is really restful. We could hang out there all day
<3 enjoy your new place
We just read the news about Samantha. How sad. We are 16. getting old really bites. This is when mommie just tries to focus on all the good memories and keeping us happy and comfy.
We wish you strength... and comfort for Samantha
Post a Comment