Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, September 24, 2007

Poof! All gone!

All in all, a pretty damn good weekend. Friday night we played poker over at Big Bill and the First Lady’s place. Didn’t do so hot, but it was still fun. Saturday was work in the morning, but Saturday night we had the Cut n’Color Extravaganza! Johnny was in town from Louisville and wanted to cut his hair and it snowballed from there into the soiree.

resk & bassey did cut and color and Johnny and I cut.

I donate to Locks of Love about every 10 inches, so the timing was good for me.


And reskand I finally have pics together!


The First Lady was awesome! She did a great job with my ponytail. It’s still a bit uneven, but I kinda like it like this. Is asymmetrical back in style yet? I almost want to do it so that it looks dramatically asymmetrical. I haven’t had that look since the 80s, and I haven't had it this short in about 3 years.



YaY First Lady!

bassey went super short and blue,


and resk went super short and platinum blond. He’s so cuuuuuuuuuuute!! I think as it grows out it will probably look a lot like it did before he got it cut, with the light tips and red roots.

Sunday was wonderfully lazy. Got up and went for sushi lunch to say au revoir to Johnny, went home and napped, had Mom’s spaghetti for dinner and watched the United States of Leeland. Gotta love easy Sundays.

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 1:16 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Trying out new hair-dos is lots of fun! And giving to Locks of Love is very sweet of you.

By Blogger Daisy, at 9/24/2007 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins