Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sammy Update

Sorry so long in updating everyone. Sam came through the surgery very well, and is healing up nicely. She looks like Frankenkitty and we've decided that she is in need of a rhinestone eye patch. She's been jumping up to her hiding spots and into her sunshine window ledge and not missing, so that's a good sign. She's eating, drinking and all of that good kitty stuff, so it looks like she's on the road to recovery. She'll get stitches out in a couple of weeks, and I should hear back about the pathology results next week.

Thanks for keeping us both in your thoughts!

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 10:17 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

I'm glad Sam came through the surgery okay :) I hope he heals quickly!

By Blogger Erin the Innocent, at 4/08/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins