Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cats on Tuesday



Sleeping on wrists
Mom is trying to type this
Cats win the best spots


Chemo for Samantha tomorrow. Please keep her in your thoughts and purrs.

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 11:21 AM 9 comments

9 Comments:

Excellent Haiku! :) And very true!

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 5/15/2007 11:49 AM  

They do rule the roost!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2007 2:31 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger FelineFrisky, at 5/15/2007 2:48 PM  

Great haiku! D :)

By Blogger FelineFrisky, at 5/15/2007 2:50 PM  

Yes...lovely haiku! And prayers and blessings too!

By Blogger kuanyin333, at 5/15/2007 3:07 PM  

I love the haiku, and the image it describes. Sounds like how computer work goes here!

Good luck tomorrow Samantha!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2007 3:59 PM  

The only thing I understood was about Samantha. I didn't get the others AT ALL, just thought you were not feeling well could not type because of a broken wrist ! (see how uneducated I am) here in the comments I read "love the haiku" and asked Wikipedia ! Now I feel much better being less ignorant ! and to prove it here is my haiku :

Hatsu shigure saru mo komino wo hoshige nari!

(this was an example given in Wikipedia, lol but I don't give you the translation !)

And to finish me off your word verification for me is
msuavan (sounds japonese too !)

By Blogger Gattina, at 5/15/2007 4:15 PM  

we're purring for Samantha. we pray everything goes well for her.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2007 6:14 PM  

Great Haiku!

We will send all of our healing purr thoughts to Samantha.

And we send you kitty hugs and headbumps.

Abby

By Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE, at 5/16/2007 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins