Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Samantha's Kitty Chemo

Shock of shocks, Sam is improving. The lymph node has shrunk by about a quarter and the white cell count is good. She's gained 5 oz ...I really had convinced myself that she wasn't coming home today. The talkativeness she's had since I started the appetite stimulant is a side effect of the drug, so it isn't a tummy ache or anything, and we don't have to do antibiotics again unless her white count drops again. She is, however, furious with me. lol

Whatdya know. I'm not crazy ...

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 11:22 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh, that is very good news! 5 ounces is a good weight gain. Sam, keep up the good work!

By Blogger Daisy, at 5/17/2007 4:35 PM  

I hope Sam continues to improve. It is never nice to have a sick kitty. You obviously love Sam very much.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Take care, Meow

By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 5/20/2007 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins