Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update about Spot

Thanks to everyone and everycat for sending so many wonderful Purrs and Purrayers for Spot! I talked to her FoodMan yesterday just after she'd come home from the Vet.



He said that the swelling was gone, but that she has a hole and drain in her cheek. The surgeon said that she was purring and happy when they were getting her all cleaned up for her FoodMan to take home, and that she was purring when the got her home too.

As for the Baby Meezer ...his name is now King Tut (FoodMan is an Archeology/Anthropology major) and he's going to be staying with the FoodMan and his family in California (I kinda thought that was gonna happen). I think there are now officially more four legged animals than two legged in that house! YAY!



I'll have John swing by later, and hopefully we'll have more pics of King Tut and even more good news about Spot!

Thanks again!!

Labels:


Cafe Cats at 11:27 AM 5 comments

5 Comments:

I am glad that Spot is doing so well. I hope that the drain comes out soon. That must be a bit bothersome. King Tut is very cute.

By Blogger Karen Jo, at 7/29/2007 1:44 PM  

So glad to hear Spot is recovering. Poor thing, she has been through it. King Tut is so cute.

By Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties, at 7/29/2007 10:24 PM  

Poor Spot...I am happy to hear that he is feeling better and is back home. As for little Tut I look forward to the photos.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2007 8:55 AM  

I'm so glad Spot is now recovering at home, she'll soon perk up with all that love around her. King Tut is delightful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2007 9:04 AM  

Spot is perking up quite fast...she's even eating quite well, considering. She'll be needing a nice bath soon, but otherwise I think she is going to be just fine. Thanks again to everyone and your supuuuuuuooort!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7/30/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins