Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cats on Tuesday - Meet L.K.!


This is L.K. She's a beautiful calico, isn't she?



She missed her FoodMan lots and lots while he was away and was very happy to see him when he got home last night. We played lots while he was gone. This is when she put the attack on my evil shoe!!















She's like Daisy, when she gets pet really well. I didn't expect her to put the bitey on me, but I know it was just because she was sooooo happy to have snuggles.

I have to put this picture in because she's just got such a pretty face.


I had a wonderful time getting to know L.K. and Simon better this weekend. We were all happy to see their Bean come home!




Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 7:30 AM 15 comments

15 Comments:

How cute the pictures ! It's always a little sad for cats when you go away, that's why mine ignored me when I came back from England, except little Rosie who probably didn't realize. But now she is always on, in front or behind me, lol !

By Blogger Gattina, at 8/14/2007 9:02 AM  

L.K. is very pretty. :) It was nice of you to look after them while their Food Man was away.

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 8/14/2007 11:14 AM  

L.K. is beautiful! I love calico cats. I am a dilute calico, but I have a white blaze on my nose just like L.K.! Thanks for introducing us to her.

By Blogger Daisy, at 8/14/2007 11:26 AM  

L.K. is a beautiful calico. I like the way she is stalking your shoes. It's great that you got to know her and Simon better while their Food Man was away.

By Blogger Karen Jo, at 8/14/2007 1:21 PM  

LK is sooo pretty! Such a good huntress, stalking and attacking that shoe! LOL

Simon looks like my Tucker!

Glad you were able to keep them both active & happy while FoodMan was away. Good job! D :)

By Blogger FelineFrisky, at 8/14/2007 4:52 PM  

Such a pretty little calico!
I have a calico sisfur or two. We can't decide if Anna Sue is a calico or a tabby :)

~ Napoleon

By Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes, at 8/14/2007 6:09 PM  

She does have a pretty face! So many nice pictures of her. My Socks recognizes the evil in my shoes and attacks them often, too! ;-)

By Blogger Suzanne R, at 8/14/2007 7:18 PM  

L.K. has a really lovely face, almost like a mask. I have a couple kitties who put on "The Bitey" too when they are pleased!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2007 9:25 PM  

L.K. has a furry pretty face. We fite wif dads shoes alla time cuz dey take him away! We just know it's da shoes...

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 8/14/2007 10:03 PM  

L.C is very cute and that is a wonderful picture of her face. We bet they were glad their FoodMan came home!!
Your FL furiends,

By Blogger Samantha & Mom, at 8/14/2007 11:38 PM  

LK is a very pretty kitty and it was nice of you to look after them. I love your last picture it has a very nice feel to it. Sorry I am soooo late to COT this week in my rounds!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2007 10:29 AM  

Oh LK has such a cute face. Oh No! The Bitey! Well a kitty cat has to do what a kitty cat has to do!

Purrs and Hugs to you all!

By Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan, at 8/26/2007 3:10 AM  

We think LK is a very pretty. Calico are the prettiest kitties ever... She is peppy and fun.
We also think Simon is very handsome.

It is lots of fun to take care of the friends kitties!!

Happy Happy day!

By Blogger Rosemary B❤️, at 8/27/2007 7:40 PM  

L.K. is a very beautiful calico!
I'm new to COT, just joined. I have sleeping pics of my little kitten Maia up.

By Blogger Tink, at 8/28/2007 10:26 AM  

Have you been on holidays ? I hope to see you on tuesday !

By Blogger Gattina, at 9/03/2007 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins