Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bebe's Boutique - Formerly Feral Friday, Fierce Fighters

Bebe here .

Iago and I have it pretty easy, I know. Most feral kittehs aren't as lucky as we were to have a Mama and Daddy to take care of us.



I will admit though that there are times that I miss being an only cat ...or just with Samantha. I still miss her a lot.

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:18 AM 8 comments

8 Comments:

Aaah! The good life! The trade off is worth it though Bebe - even if you do have to compromise. We remember Samantha too, she was sweetie, a beautiful cat.
That's a very nice picture of you both.

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/20/2008 12:33 PM  

Sharing is very, very hard!

By Blogger Daisy, at 11/20/2008 12:39 PM  

Bebe I know how hard sharing is, because I have a hard time sharing with any of brofurs or sisfurs...but in the end it is worth it...

purrs
Abby

By Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE, at 11/20/2008 1:58 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS! It is THURSDAY!

MAMA! How could you do that?

We are furry embarrassed.

By Blogger Cafe Cats, at 11/20/2008 4:11 PM  

thank you fur visiting our bloggie, an' leavin' me a concatulatory note! i am furry excited, an' hope you will watch ccsi iv the momomo caper when it airs!

your furriend,
xingxing

By Blogger Meowers from Missouri, at 11/20/2008 6:58 PM  

Bebe, we are so glad you have a Mama and Daddy to love you and Sara and Iago! And it really isn't too bad to have kitty siblings, we wouldn't know what to do without each other! We didn't know Samantha, but we are sad that you miss her, because we miss our brother Max at the bridge too. Simon didn't get to meet him, but we know he would have loved Max.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina and Sam

By Blogger Sabrina, Sam and Simon, at 11/20/2008 8:31 PM  

I remember when I was an only cat. I was 12 when Georgia & Tillie were adopted . I must admit, we are all lucky though :)
Purrs Mickey

By Blogger Mickey's Musings, at 11/20/2008 9:12 PM  

Sharing indeed hard!
I think my bean Michico are still my own.

By Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高, at 11/21/2008 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins