Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, November 24, 2008

Cloud Chaser's Corner - Man Cat Monday

Sara, Bebe and Iago said that since I'm the only actual MANcat in the house right now that I could bloggie today.

I'm still pretty sniffy from the fungus that I got, and Dr. Bill said that I have a sinus and inner ear infection too. Mama & Dad have been giving me all kinds of medcine in my foods, but I can't smell them or taste them, so it's not so bad. I don't really like it when they feed me with the syringe, but I can't find the food 'cuz I'm still having a hard time seeing.


Mama said it was good that I was getting feisty yesterday when Dad was trying to clean me up a bit. He was wiping my nose and mouth and I did not like it, so I told him so! Then I took a walk around the house and Mama was so excited!

I think I need to have Mama keep an watch on Bebe though. She said her eye was starting to bother her this morning.

Thanks for letting me come and play on ManCat Monday!

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 1:37 PM 6 comments

6 Comments:

Cloud Chaser, we hope you are feeling better soon...it's no fun being sick...

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 11/24/2008 2:26 PM  

Oh poor dear...my mommy chases me with wiping things too and I hate it. I see her get a wash cloth out and run run run like the wind. I know she is only trying to help me but I hate the water. Please get better becasue life is indeed good Cloud Chaser.
Thank you for your visit to my blog last week...lots of Thanksgiving blessings to you and all those you love!

By Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~, at 11/24/2008 4:56 PM  

Oh gosh, that fungus sounds very yucky! I hope you get all better soon.

By Blogger Daisy, at 11/24/2008 5:15 PM  

Hi Cloud Chaser! Of course you can be a part of the Tuxedo Gang! I'll introduce you to the Gang on Wednesday! I'll be using a picture of you from the blog and link a couple of posts to you! Welcome!
Your FL furiends,

By Blogger Tuxedo Gang, at 11/24/2008 10:09 PM  

Hi Cloud Chaser! Your Mum and Dad are so kind to be looking after you whilst you have da fungus. We think you are being a very tolerant fella, it's not easy being so poorly. Going for a walk about the house is a good sign, just like protesting is! We send you lots of rumbly purrs so you may get well soon and no one else gets poorly.

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/25/2008 3:18 AM  

Hi Cloud Chaser, I so hope you feel much better soon. Love Milo's Mom

I hope you feel feisty soon too. Love Milo xx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2008 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins