Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, November 14, 2008

Formerly Feral - Bebe & Iago


We wanna go outside!

Mama & Pop took Cloud Chaser back to see Dr. Bill to check in and he's got antibotics now. We're just glad that WE don't have to have Mama put pills in us!

Labels: ,


Cafe Cats at 2:02 PM 7 comments

7 Comments:

You look so cute wiv those longing to go outside looks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2008 2:30 PM  

You guys are better inside than out, don't you think???

We hope Cloud Chaser gets better soon...we're sorry that he has to get pills...that's no fun....

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 11/14/2008 2:47 PM  

We think inside is much better! Ick about the pills. We don't like pills at all.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

By Blogger The Florida Furkids, at 11/14/2008 3:29 PM  

Ohhhhhhh, what pretty kitties!
Nice to meet you all!

By Blogger Kim, Mia, Annabelle, Zuzu and Miso, at 11/14/2008 5:02 PM  

aaaah, but it's nicer inside is it not floofy Bebe and young Iago?
You know it is really.

I hope the antibiotics help CLoud Chaser feel better. Have a great weekend!

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/14/2008 5:55 PM  

I wanna go outside tooos. I waz feral yup yup. Maybee we can scape tageffur?!

-hanSEL

By Blogger Tesla and Hansel, at 11/16/2008 11:55 AM  

It is so much nicer inside! As a former feral, mommy is surprised I don't want to go out. I know a good thing when I see it!

I hope Cloud Chaser is feeling better.

Bebe, you and Iago look so cute together!

By Blogger Mr. Hendrix, at 11/17/2008 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins