Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sara & Bebe - Easy Like Sunday

We's being furry lazy today. Daddy is sick and Mama is just kinda putzin' around. We's all been getting lots of scritches and cuddles. - Bebe


Ma even slept on my tummy earlier! I let her, 'cuz she was warm. There's a lot of white stuff falling out of the sky so snuggled is right where we want to be.

Labels: , , ,


Cafe Cats at 3:17 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

We are having a lazy day now too...it's s'pose to snow lots later...enjoy your naps!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 11/30/2008 4:17 PM  

This is the best way to spend Sunday, apart from your Daddy being sick of course. We hope he feels better soon. That was very nice of you to let your Mum use you as a pillow!

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/30/2008 7:44 PM  

Bummer for your Dad. I hope he feels better soon. Seems like lots of our Peoples just aren't quite up to snuff these days.

By Blogger Max, at 11/30/2008 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins