Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sara & Cloud Chaser - Tuxie Tuesday

G'Morning Tuxies and Everycat,

These are the pictures that Ma took last week that she forgot to upload. As you can see, I'm starting to tolerate Cloud Chaser's invasion a bit better.


He just has no concept of personal space! The other cats at Pop's new house must all be those "snuggle up together" types, because Cloud Chaser doesn't get my personal space bubble AT ALL.



He's ok though. He lays around a lot like I do so I don't have to put the whap on him, and he growls at Iago really well, so we've got that in common too.

Labels: , , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:41 AM 12 comments

12 Comments:

Sorry we hasnt been by,the mom has to get another way to keep up wif blogs, she cant get on to blogroll and dats how she visits everyone.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/25/2008 1:54 PM  

Hmmm ... personal space is very important. My prsonal space extends to the whole house - which is why i'm struggling to accept Alfie! Mom is keeping everything crossed and hoping we accept each other. Because I'm so muh bigger and tuffer than Alfie she's scared I might whup him big style (by accident of course!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/25/2008 1:57 PM  

Cloud Chaser looks very cute ... be patient, he'll grow on you.
--Jasper

By Blogger jenianddean, at 11/25/2008 3:25 PM  

Poor lad Cloud Chaser. The fella appreciates your quieter home, he wants to snuggle with you. He will get well and be more sociable in time. You will show him the ropes and he'll be ok. Sara you are a good tuxie companion to him. Keep mending Cloud Chaser, we love you.

*rumbles*

Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/25/2008 3:48 PM  

We just saw on the CB about Marble, we cannot leave a comment on the page all about him and his good life. So we hope it's ok if we leave some purrs for Marble and his humans here. Rest easy Marble. Good cat.

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 11/25/2008 6:57 PM  

poor little cloud chaser. Seems very nice to me!

By Blogger Isis, at 11/25/2008 7:14 PM  

The whole house is my personal space bubble, something the Tabby Introoooder does NOT get at ALL!

By Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes, at 11/25/2008 7:21 PM  

I dun like when hans iz dat close to me effur. makes me maddies. -tes

By Blogger Tesla and Hansel, at 11/25/2008 7:48 PM  

Sometimes it's nice to share your space bubble...

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 11/25/2008 8:08 PM  

Cloud Chaser looks like a sweet liitle guy. I can sympathize with you Sara though. We have a new one here too and I am not impressed. Us Tuxie ladycats need our rest, unaccompanied.

Purrs Shade

By Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee, at 11/26/2008 4:31 AM  

Hi Cloud Chaser! I just wanted you to know that I put your intro up at the TGH! I just finished it and it's up! Welcome to the TGH!
Your Tuxie furiends,
Samantha & The Gang

By Blogger Tuxedo Gang, at 11/26/2008 9:17 AM  

My sister is the same way.

By Blogger Rascal, at 11/26/2008 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins