Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, December 29, 2008

Baci - Mancat Monday and Mission Update

Dis is me and my Sisfurr, Suzy. She was hoggin' alla the nip, so Dad couldn't get a picture of just me in it.


Dad and Mom abandoned us ALL weekend, but they took that Mission-Dawg with them, so it wasn't all bad. Dr. Bill got "clean edges" on her lumpy leg, but he said that she will prolly be lumpy again in about a month, and she might be going to see Cloud Chaser at the Bridge in about six months. She popped her stitches AND the staples that they put in her leg, so she gets to wear this:


She looks pretty dopey, and she knows it. I just sit in my cattree and stay out of the way. She's knockin' into everything, including Dad and Mom!

I've been letting Mom pet me while she's standing up and I'm on the bed. I even let her pet me while I was on the floor. She's kinda ok. She's got a soft lap and skritches my ears, so I haven't put the claw whappy on her or growled at her lately ...now Dad, he's still growlworthy.

Suzy is tryin' to get into my nip on my Ham-Mick, so I gotta go.

I's wishin' you all a happy new year, and purrin' that it's not so hard on all of us furrbabies this year.

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 12:07 PM 10 comments

10 Comments:

oh we is sorry about Mission_Dawg's lumps. we will purr for her.

By Blogger The Meezers or Billy, at 12/29/2008 2:01 PM  

I'm lucky, Eric doesn't look for the nip, so that means I get it all to myself.
We got your card today Thank you.

By Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn, at 12/29/2008 2:02 PM  

You got nip - very cool! We're sorry to hear about Mission-Dawg and hope she'll never be lumpy again.

Happy New Year to all of you, too!

By Blogger Lux, at 12/29/2008 4:39 PM  

We are sorry about the lump on Mission's leg. Hopefully it will not get lumpy again.
Maggie May chewed out her knee and spay stitches after her first surgery and had to wear the lamp shade. She didn't like it either!
Sending quick healing vibes to Mission Doggie!
XOXO

By Blogger The Creek Cats, at 12/29/2008 6:32 PM  

We are sorry that Mission Dog might get lumpy again. We really hope and purr that she doesn't. Poor girl.

Baci, we are pleased you are enjoying skritches from your Mom but we do think you oughta stop da growling at your Dad. He loves you too you know.

We wish you all a very Happy New Year and purr that it's an easy, happy year for all furbabies. You guys need a break from da rough stuff.

Whicky, Angel, Oliver, Gerry & Mum

By Blogger Everycat, at 12/30/2008 3:50 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/30/2008 4:28 AM  

We are sad to hear about Mission Dog's lumps and will be purring for her to heal up where she can take off the annoying collar.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/30/2008 4:29 AM  

I'm glad that you got some nip! Willow and I will be sending over healing purrs for Mission Dawg.

Purrrrrs, China Cat

By Blogger Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow, at 12/30/2008 9:01 AM  

We are so very sorry about Mission Dawg's lumps ... and hope that the coming year can be very happy for you all - especially Mission Dawg. We send our love and purrs for you all.

Milo and Alfie, and Mom.
xxx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/30/2008 1:05 PM  

I really hope that the lumps do not come back!
We really hope 2009 is a much better year!

By Blogger Parker, at 12/31/2008 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins