Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, December 15, 2008

Baci's Bar - Mancat Monday

Wow, was it a busy weekend. Dad and Mom were here a lot (Mom's lease hasn't run out yet, so they still have 2 apartments) and Suzy and I got lots of snuggle time.


Mom made the kitchen smell good all day yesterday, but she wouldn't give me anything! I know that there was butter up on that counter, because I was able to reach and get a tiny amount on my paw, but then she took it away! Then Dad took the trash outside! I don't know what we've done to be punished like this, but it's just not fair.

Just to get back at them I've been telepathically training Iago in all things Mancat. He's almost snuck past Dad and Mom to get outside 3 times so far and once he made it all the way down to the porch. I'm so proud! He's also getting the bitey on Bebe's neck just like I do to Suzy. Once we all live together I'll be able to teach him more, but he's doing pretty well with the telepathic signal so far. Next is how to climb up really really high and swipe at Dad & Mom's heads!

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 9:51 AM 14 comments

14 Comments:

I agree, it's not fair. They owe you. Big time.

By Blogger Rascal, at 12/15/2008 12:32 PM  

I think you can learn a lot of important things telepathically!

By Blogger Daisy, at 12/15/2008 1:51 PM  

Why do they cook & not share? So unfair. Glad you snuck some butter tho ;)

By Blogger 3 Cat Blog, at 12/15/2008 4:20 PM  

She wouldn't give you any goodies?? Bummer....

And Iago...good job on getting out that door!!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 12/15/2008 4:43 PM  

Da rule sez dat when someone is cooking and it smells good den dey hafta share wif da kitties! I kinda wish I had a little brofur to teach mancat stuff to, my sisfurs is okay but dey ain't mancats.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 12/15/2008 4:44 PM  

I do not know how hoomans did not learn this a very long time ago.. they whole speaking without speaking..
It sure sounds like you iz a training machine! :))

V-V

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2008 6:22 PM  

Baci you are being a fine mancat teaching Iago da naughty stuff, but you must teach him to run back inside as well! I think it's very sad that you didn't get to keep the tiny bit of butter after all your hard work teaching Iago.

Commiserations my handsome friend

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 12/15/2008 6:45 PM  

Uh oh, Chilli is very good at that sneaking outside thing too. Humans don't like it too much, though! I think I didn't realise so far, that you are two families. It will be furry exciting when you get to live together! So much to teach, Iago...
Purrs, Siena

By Blogger Cat with a Garden, at 12/15/2008 7:09 PM  

Wow, not fair at all. Are they police or something? Sure kept an eye on you and not let you get away with the crime of getting some good lickings.
Hope you are enjoying the CCSI show, don't forget we have part two and three coming up.

By Blogger Sassy Kat, at 12/15/2008 7:14 PM  

I hope you all get settled in before to long. Moving around this time of the year is stressful enough.
My heart is still so sad for your beloved Cloud Chaser...letting a beloved go is a hard thing to do.
Soft hugs from Miss Peach

By Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~, at 12/15/2008 9:34 PM  

psssh yoo gotta try harder. Sit and wait and knead mommeh... she will crack SUMTIM. :)

By Blogger Tesla and Hansel, at 12/16/2008 7:30 AM  

Hey, no fair! Did ya ask purrty please wif a kissy on top???

By Blogger Catzee, at 12/16/2008 8:20 AM  

You are a wonderful Mancat teacher, Baci! Keep up the good work!
~The Creek Cats~

By Blogger Maggie May, at 12/16/2008 9:53 AM  

Hi Baci! Welcome to the M-Cats Club!! I'll add you to the sidebar! Come on by and visit us at any time!! We have a cool lounge, tv room and card room!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

By Blogger Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands, at 12/18/2008 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins