Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, December 04, 2008

Baci's Bar & Suzy's Sweets - Don't forget us!

Mom and Dad FINALLY both came over to our house last night. Dad brought in another box but didn't let us play in it. They didn't bring Cloud Chaser back either, but they didn't seem sad so I think he's still at Mom's house.
I'm a 10 year old Ginger named Baci that loves to rub up against people ...until they try to pet me. Then I get pretty whappy. I actually left one of my claws in Mom one time. I don't like feet at all. Dad can snuggle me, but only for so long and I'll let Mom pet me but only if we're in bed and I can knead her hair.


Oh look! You can see Daddy in my picture! I'm Suzy and I'm a 7 year old tabby and I love EVERYONE! Well, once I stop hiding and realize that people will pet me. I love love love snuggles, even from Baci. I miss Cloud Chaser but he smelled funny right before he went to Mom's house. I hope he smells better when he comes home to our new house. There are lots of good hidey spots here, but I really like the bathroom cabinet and under the bed.

Mom said that she'll get better pictures of us soon with the big flashybox instead of just with the phone. Maybe I'll even get to be on Tummy Day!

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:12 AM 14 comments

14 Comments:

Message for Iago:
We'd love to have you join House Panthers!
Send an e-mail to me at HousePanthers @ gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!

Cheers,
Uncle Mo
(House Panthers blog admin)

By Blogger Mo and The Purries, at 12/04/2008 11:17 AM  

Hello Baci and Hello Suzy it's very nice to meet you and I hope you have lots of fun in whichever house you have been brought along to (we are confused, so many houses, so many lovely cats!) Hi to your Dad too. Here's to lots of snuggles when you choose them and lots of fun hiding in da hidey holes!

Whicky Wuudler

PS: Purrs to Cloud Chaser too!

By Blogger Everycat, at 12/04/2008 11:35 AM  

Another cat named Baci! Here we thought our humans were the only who picked unique names for us.

By Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce, at 12/04/2008 11:57 AM  

Hi Baci! Hi Suzy! You sure look cute.

Thanks for asking about Harley. After he got another Depo Medrol injection yesterday, the swelling under his chin is down about 30% or so, and the blisters around his mouth are starting to go away. I hope this 3rd injection does the trick!

By Blogger Daisy, at 12/04/2008 11:59 AM  

Hi Baci and Suzy!!!!!!

By Blogger The Meezers or Billy, at 12/04/2008 1:16 PM  

Hi there Baci and Suzy. At first we were confused...because like Smudge's Daddy said we thought the only Baci in the blogosphere resided there..so it's nice to meet another Baci.

purrs
Abby(who would like a unique name herself)

By Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE, at 12/04/2008 2:13 PM  

Exploring and finding new spots is one of the best things ever! Just don't get stuck in a cabinet.
--Jasper

By Blogger jenianddean, at 12/04/2008 2:26 PM  

Hi Baci and Suzy...we like yoor names!

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 12/04/2008 6:29 PM  

Hai Suzy and Baci, its nice to meet yoo!

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/04/2008 10:06 PM  

Those are cool names! And you look like cool cats!!! Now come on over and join us for some belly dancing at Ruis birthday party!
Karl and Ruis at The Cat Realm

By Blogger The Cat Realm, at 12/05/2008 11:21 AM  

Very cool names! In fact very COOL CATS!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2008 12:54 PM  

Hi Baci and Suzy, nice to meet you:) xxx

By Blogger Black Cat, at 12/06/2008 7:43 PM  

Thanks so much for stopping by and sending good wishes to Grete! All of the purring sure helped her!

By Blogger Cory, at 12/07/2008 12:49 PM  

We're confused as to who lives where! Do all of you live together? You guys are all so cute!

Luf, Us

By Blogger Forty Paws, at 12/08/2008 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins