Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, December 08, 2008

Iago and Cloud Chaser - ManCat Monday

HiHiHiHiHi!

Here, Cloudy and I is just hangin' wit Daddy. I was helpin' hims wif his workies when he was sick last week.


Mama said that Cloudy and I get to go and see Dr. Bill on Wednesday. They is gonna take pitures of Cloudy's head with some glow in the dark stuff. The pitures will tell Dr. Bill if the fun-gus has gone to his nervies. I think a fun-gus would be great to play wif, and Cloudy says that I'm always getting on his nervies, so I don't know why they need pitures.

Mama said that I'll be closer to being a Man Cat after I see Dr. Bill! I gets to go early because I such a big boy and already over 4 pounds! Mama keeps saying something about snippy and every time she does, Daddy makes a face. I don't know what she means, but if it means that I's closer to being MAN CAT then I go!

Labels: , , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:14 AM 14 comments

14 Comments:

Iago you are already 4 whole pounds...you have been a big boy and soon to be a mancat. you will be much happier after the snip all mancats go through it and all say they are very happy with the results...

purrs
Abby

By Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE, at 12/08/2008 10:29 AM  

Thank you so much for coming by the blog and offering support for my upcoming surgery. I feel very special to know that so many wonderful kitties and beans care about me.

By Blogger Kellykat, at 12/08/2008 10:34 AM  

We haope all goes well at the VET for Cloudy.
Hey, I hear the snip is a good thing for upcoming mancats...really!

By Blogger Parker, at 12/08/2008 11:40 AM  

Iago...we think you is getting a hoohaectomy...but that's a good thing...all us mancats get them...

Hope everything goes well for you and Cloud!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 12/08/2008 1:12 PM  

Do not worry Iago, you do not need those parts anyway. And I'll bet you will get lots of hugs and kisses when you come home.

I hope the pictures of Cloudy's head show only good things.

By Blogger Daisy, at 12/08/2008 1:53 PM  

There you go Iago. All will be much better after your vet visit. We sure hope that Cloudy's head pitures show good images. Yup, that we do.

Luf, Us

By Blogger Forty Paws, at 12/08/2008 5:14 PM  

Don't worry about your V E T visit Iago, all us Mancats have been there and done it. You will come home a bit lighter than you went but you will soon forget it.

By Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn, at 12/08/2008 5:35 PM  

You are better off without the hoohaas Iago, take it from me. That was nice of you to help your Dad, soon you will be such a big mancat that you won't fit on the keyboard. I hope Cloud's "fun-gus" has not got to his nerves, Fun Gus may sound like a good guy, but he's one of tha nasty badduns Iago, you don't wanna play with him ever!

Good luck for Wednesday both of you!

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 12/08/2008 6:23 PM  

Hay guys! It is so good to meet you!
I see I came on a very life changing day for a man-cat.. hehe I will not tell you coz it sounds scarier than it is.. anwyays Ifs you don't haves it doe it make you run funny! hehe

PES:Thank you for your birfday wishes!! :)

V-V

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2008 9:16 PM  

We hope Cloud Chaser is okay and all goes well. Da mancat snippy...yup dat makes yoo closer to being a mancat.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 12/08/2008 9:52 PM  

We will purrr for Cloud Chaser to have a good vet visit and for Iago to recover fast from the snips!!
Your FL furiends,

By Blogger Samantha & Mom, at 12/08/2008 11:00 PM  

We hopes Cloud's fun-gus has not gone to his nervies. Iago, best of luck with the hoohaectomy. You will soon be a mancat my friend. Purrs to you both!
~The Creek Cats~

By Blogger Maggie May, at 12/09/2008 8:52 AM  

I thought I'd pop right over and offer you some support about your V E T visit Iago - for the hoohaectomy, all us nearly Mancats have been there and done it and it's OK (if you play your cards right you can get lots of treats - just moan and whimper a bit everytime they look at you after the Op - it works every time!)
Plus we all hope Cloud Chaser is OK.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2008 10:24 AM  

You are one smart kitty to lie on the laptop, which is NICE & WARM!!

I do that when my People are out of the house and they forget to close the lid. Shhh, don't tell!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

By Blogger Rupert, at 12/10/2008 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins