Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sara's Salon - Tuxie Tuesday

Ma loves to read. She's got books all over the house!


I don't usually sit up here, because it's a little narrow for a generously shaped cat like me, but Iago was being a pest. Ma, of course, RAN for the flashybox to document the event.

Many thanks to Miss Peach for our "Sharing the Love" Award. It's the first award that we've ever gotten and how wonderful that it is from such a generous and caring cat as Miss Peach.


Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 1:06 PM 10 comments

10 Comments:

Congratulations on your lovely award and thank you for welcoming me to the TGH. Its great to have so many friends.

By Blogger Nomi, at 12/02/2008 1:55 PM  

We hope your ma reads to you, Sara! Congrats on your award too!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 12/02/2008 2:05 PM  

Thanks for visiting our bloggie! We like to make new friends.

Congratulations on your award. Miss Peach is a friend of ours and very sweet!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2008 2:53 PM  

We do not think you are generously shaped. We think you are just right!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2008 3:38 PM  

Sometimes those narrow perches are the best to lay on and hang slightly off of. I think I might knock those books over stacked like that. My Mom has a lot of books too, and I liked to hide behind them in the bookshelf when I was a kitten.
--Jasper

By Blogger jenianddean, at 12/02/2008 4:40 PM  

Concatulations on yoor award...our mom haf gots piles of books all over too. We don't get it, she reads books online to! Yoo would think she'd be a genius by now wif all dat reading. Oh, she sez it's reading fur leezshure, whatever.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 12/02/2008 6:49 PM  

Sara, you look lovely posing there on the chair! Congratulations on your nice award too!

By Blogger Whimpurr, at 12/02/2008 10:17 PM  

Sara - you have great balance!

By Blogger Parker, at 12/03/2008 7:02 AM  

Nothing better than sitting down with your humans Sara, whilst they read a good book (they sit stillest then hehe) Congratulations on your award, well deserved!

Whicky et al

By Blogger Everycat, at 12/03/2008 11:23 AM  

Congratulations on your award! My Mom is ALWAYS reading stuff too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2008 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins