Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Monday, January 12, 2009

Baci's Bar - Mancat Monday- V-E-T!

I was just chillin', minding my own business when Dad cornered me and put me in the PTU!


I went to the V-E-T!!! It took 4 of them with Dad to unscrew the PTU and throw a towel on me before they shoved the pokie stick in me, but not before I got a good swipe in at Dad. How COULD he! Then I got really sleepy, so I took a nap.

Mom said that I have a pretty pedicure, but I'm a GUY! My hip hurts from all of the shots they gave me, but Dad was all proud because I was in such good health. Dr. Bill even said that I had "Vicious Teeth!" I'm still kind of out of it, but I think they said that I had to get all checked out and have my manicure so Iago could come over. I guess they were afraid that I might hurt him when we were playin' whappity.

I'm still a little woozy from the nap I took. I'm only 10.5lbs, and Dr. Bill guessed that I was 15lbs, so I got a little extra juice in my sleepy shot. Can't believe I only drew blood on Dad though ...I must be getting slow in my old age.

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 3:38 PM 9 comments

9 Comments:

OMC!! Dat dat dat is , o my cat, dat is jus not right!!! Yoo had every right to give the bitey on someone who wants to give yoo sharp pokes.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/12/2009 5:18 PM  

Well, at least you went down with a fight!!! Hope your hip feels better....

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 1/12/2009 7:30 PM  

They had an unfair advantage! They were totally ganging up on you. And they gived you more drugs than they needed to. I think you done good.

EG

By Blogger The Furry Kids, at 1/12/2009 7:39 PM  

Crikey Baci, you did have a day of it, but I'm very pleased that you are in such good health. Sleep it off fella, revenge tomorrow ;)

Wicked Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 1/12/2009 8:03 PM  

Yikes that doesn't sound like a fun Mancat Monday!!! We're glad you're in such good shape though!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

By Blogger The Florida Furkids, at 1/12/2009 8:11 PM  

Wow, dey hafta knock yoo out just to examine yoo? Wow! We is in awe of yoo mancatlyness.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 1/13/2009 12:17 AM  

I always give da bitey to da vet - it's only fair. sometimes if give da bitey to Mom or dad for taking me too - 'cos dat's only fair too.

I think you was very mancatly!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2009 8:42 AM  

Hope you recovered OK from your wild day!

Poop in someone's shoe today!

Purrs Goldie

By Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee, at 1/13/2009 9:02 AM  

Sounds like you need a good nap and a good plot for revenge...

Kiddo

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/13/2009 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins