Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Thursday, January 15, 2009

Iago's Toy Box - Moving!

I had an adventure last night! (This piture on my Ham-Mick doesn't go with my post, but Mama wanted a piture of me in the bloggie. Alla the pitures were too dark in my new room.)


Last night, Mama put me in the PTU and we went in the big metal PTU and we went to another place! I cried a little when I was in the big metal PTU, but I like my little one. Sometimes I sleep in there. But we went to a new place and it has a big room with a HUGE litter box and there was food and a water bowl and Mama gave me new toys! There's someone outside of the door in that room, but I couldn't see who it was. Mama and Daddy stayed in the room with me and played and played while I explored.

When Mama and Daddy went out of the room there was no one to snuggle with or play with. I looked and I looked but I couldn't find Bebe or Sara. I did found a purr blanket (Daddy's fleece shirt) on the up high thing and there was a nip mousie there!

I found the litter box just fine, and while I was there some one HISSED outside of the door! I wanna see what's out there, but I think it's safer back closer to my PTU and I can look from there. So far the only thing that's come through the door has been Mama and Daddy, so maybe they were hissin'.

I haven't gotten any telepathic messages from Baci today ...I wanna tell him what's going on!

Labels: , , ,


Cafe Cats at 11:25 AM 11 comments

11 Comments:

Iago, where in the world are you?? Wonder who was hissing on the other side of the door? Maybe it was your Mama and Daddy?

Thanks so much for voting for Mags!

By Blogger The Creek Cats, at 1/15/2009 1:30 PM  

Uh oh ... where are you? And who's behind the door.

I like your hammock picture. We love ours.
--Jasper

By Blogger jenianddean, at 1/15/2009 1:33 PM  

So, what's going on? We can't wait to find out!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/2009 2:14 PM  

So did you just get a bigger room, or a new home? We are hoping for a bigger room!

By Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy, at 1/15/2009 3:01 PM  

IAGO??? WHERE DID YOU GO???? COME PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! - Billy

By Blogger The Meezers or Billy, at 1/15/2009 3:37 PM  

Iago, whats goin on?? Oh we hopes yoo is safe!

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/15/2009 6:26 PM  

Iago...where did you go??? We wanna know!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 1/15/2009 7:35 PM  

Where'd ya go Iago? We wanna know if it was yoor momma and daddy hissin behind da door cuz beans don't usually hiss.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 1/15/2009 11:47 PM  

Umm, a mist-ery. New woom? new house? All very misterious indeed.

By Blogger Nomi, at 1/16/2009 7:55 AM  

Iago we are confused, we think you have moved to the other house, but we are not sure. We are sure that you are going to have an interesting time checking out your new digs though!

Whicky

By Blogger Everycat, at 1/16/2009 11:56 AM  

Hi Iago,

everything is gonna be fine so don't fret. You are just settling into your new home and soon your new bruvfurs will be buddies wiv you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/17/2009 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins