Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sara's Salon - Gotcha Day


Last year my old Pop drove me over to Ma's and I hung out on her couch. Old Pop used to get migraines so he had to find somewhere else for me to live. Ma didn't care that I was 18 years old already and we set in to pets and snuggles right away.


There are Tunajuicetinis and Niparettes (if you're old enough) and lots of Temptashuns, so please help yourself to the festivities. Don't mind me if I nap ...it's just what I do.

Labels: , ,


Cafe Cats at 9:22 AM 17 comments

17 Comments:

A Very Happy Gotcha Day to you Sara! We don't mind you nappin' at all, it's what we are best at.

Hope you have a lovely day with lots of love, fun and naps

Whicky
Angel
Oliver
& Gerry

By Blogger Everycat, at 1/21/2009 9:41 AM  

well i'll take sum temtayshuns fanks. I brought sum nip an mousie toys.

Happee deh!

By Blogger Hansel, at 1/21/2009 10:26 AM  

Happy Gotcha Day, Sara!

Kiddo

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/21/2009 10:58 AM  

Happy Gotcha Day Sara!! From all of us at the Tuxedo Gang!
Samantha & The Gang!

By Blogger Tuxedo Gang, at 1/21/2009 1:15 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day, Sara! I hope you have an extra-special day filled with treats and hugs and kisses and naps!

By Blogger Daisy, at 1/21/2009 1:56 PM  

WOW SARA!!!!! We share a Gotcha Day! How cool is that?!?!!!?
I'll defintley have a tunajucietini, but then I've got to get back (we're havin' a party since Mommy almost forgot my Gotcha Day)!

Purrs and happy hugs!
Pearl

By Blogger PB 'n J, at 1/21/2009 3:12 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day Sarah. We hope you are having a great day.

By Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn, at 1/21/2009 4:16 PM  

Hi ya, Sara! Happy Gotcha Day! We'll try not to make too much noise partying so we won't wake you!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 1/21/2009 4:57 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day! We think your Mom is super special open her heart to you so make sure she get some extra snuggles from you today!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

By Blogger The Florida Furkids, at 1/21/2009 7:25 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day Sara!

Luf, Us

By Blogger Forty Paws, at 1/21/2009 9:29 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day, Sara, and a squillion more.

By Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee, at 1/21/2009 10:15 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day, Sara. Do you mind if I join you for a nap?

By Blogger Sweet Purrfections, at 1/21/2009 10:56 PM  

Happy Gotcha Day, Sara! I hope you have lots more. This is a very nice party.

By Blogger Karen Jo, at 1/22/2009 3:26 AM  

Happy belated gotcha day, Sara! We are so sorry we missed the festivities. Hope you had a great party!!

By Blogger The Creek Cats, at 1/22/2009 2:52 PM  

Happy belated Gotcha Day, Sara. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Ms. P and Cinza

By Blogger castle diva, at 1/22/2009 2:59 PM  

We hope your gotcha day was really speshull and enjoyable.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/29/2009 7:56 AM  

Oh, sorry we missed your Gotcha Day! We hope it was a good party.

It's great your mom took you in. More humans should look past age when adopting.

By Blogger Jans Funny Farm, at 2/28/2009 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins