Home of the Cafe Cats

About Me

What is this blog About


Photobucket
Join the Catster community


I adopted a Virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere Shelter

FloofandFurBadge


HousePantherBanner

Miss Peach Award

My Links


I'm annicat!

annicat

This is the 3D me.
Make your own,
and we both get Coinz!

Make a Meez
Glitter Makerhttp://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

My Friends



Friday, January 16, 2009

Suzy's Sweets - INTROODER!


First, it is cold. It is very cold. I moved my Ham-Mick over to the heater because it is COLD!

Now, I didn't know what was goin' on, but there had been a LOT of noise coming from my 2nd litter room. Baci sat in front of the door ALL day yesterday!

Last night when Mama came home she went in there, then Daddy put something in front of the door. Then the door OPENED and THIS is what we saw!


There was an INTROODER in our Litter Room #2! I steered clear, but Baci was right there protecting Daddy from it. Mama was IN THE ROOM and I was a little skeered.


Daddy gave us some nip, but Baci kept killin' my buzz 'cuz he was growly and hissy.

I guess that this is Iago, that Daddy and Mama keep talking about. Mama is coming to live here all of the time soon, so I guess Iago is going to live here too. There are other kitties that I smell on Mama and Daddy sometimes ...I wonder if they'll live here too ...

Iago was crying this morning. I think he's lonely. Mama and Daddy went in there, but they're day hunting now, so he's in there by himself. I think I'll just stay on the bed and let Baci deal with him.



If he decides that he's ok, then I'll check him out.

Labels: , , , ,


Cafe Cats at 10:27 AM 20 comments

20 Comments:

We think you will like the introoder once you get to know him Suzy!! He seems very nice and cute, too!
Your FL furiends,

By Blogger Samantha & Mom, at 1/16/2009 11:15 AM  

Oh...now we get it! You all live in 2 different places and soon you'll all live in just one! Suzy, we think you should give Iago a chance...we think he is furry nice!

By Blogger The Island Cats, at 1/16/2009 11:25 AM  

It sounds like you have a lot of exciting changes in store!

By Blogger Daisy, at 1/16/2009 11:56 AM  

Suzy we are even more confused now, are you, Baci and Iago in the other house? Good move getting the ham-ick over to the heater!

Have a great weekend!

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 1/16/2009 11:59 AM  

It's always a good idea to check things out... then you may want to doublecheck.
Better safe than sorry.

By Blogger ZOOLATRY, at 1/16/2009 1:10 PM  

We're impressed that you moved the Ham-Mick over to the heater!

We think you should give Iago a chance. Poor thing is probably scared.

Ms. P and Cinza

By Blogger castle diva, at 1/16/2009 2:29 PM  

Oh Suzy, poor Iago must be scared being alone in that room; it must be awful for him! We hope that you and him and Baci become furriends so that he won't be lonely and cry anymore!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

By Blogger Sabrina, Sam and Simon, at 1/16/2009 5:40 PM  

That introoder is kinda cute . . . might be fun to play wif.

By Blogger Kimo and Sabi, at 1/16/2009 11:48 PM  

Yeah, once you get used to one another, you might really have fun together!

By Blogger Lux, at 1/16/2009 11:52 PM  

When Alfie first arrived I thought he was a trooder ... and I was all growly and hissy for several weeks. It took me 5 whole weeks to realie that he was a cute (but pesky) little bruvfur - and now I love him to bits (even when he's a pest!)

So I think you will love Iago too ... but you should take your time and get used to him slowly like I did wiv Alfie. Don't let anyone rush you. Then, before you know it, you'll be best buddies like we are.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/17/2009 8:06 AM  

Making new friends can be fun! Maybe you should offer Iago one of your favorite mousies to play with.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/17/2009 10:44 AM  

Yoo haz ta teach meh tricks, how ta git read of introoders.

By Blogger Hansel, at 1/18/2009 10:10 AM  

Awwww, what a beautiful introooooder!

By Blogger Parker, at 1/18/2009 2:24 PM  

That is going to be exciting! Take it slowly on the little introoder, okay?
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

By Blogger Cat with a Garden, at 1/18/2009 2:30 PM  

Hope you'll all get on OK!

By Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte, at 1/18/2009 7:09 PM  

Introoders aren't all bad. I bet you'll be friends!
Kiddo

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/19/2009 9:43 AM  

We agree with Kiddo, we think after a while you will all get along just fine! Best of luck to all of you in your transition!

By Blogger Maggie May, at 1/19/2009 10:55 AM  

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!

Have a fabulous day!
The funs starts at 40 (according to our Mum who is 9000 yrs old)

Whicky Wuudler

By Blogger Everycat, at 1/20/2009 5:11 PM  

Happy 40th Birthday Mom! We hope you had a wonderful day with lots of presents and most importantly, lots of love!
Many hugs, purrs and headbutts to you on your special day,
Sabrina, Sam, Simon and Momma Jan too!

By Blogger Sabrina, Sam and Simon, at 1/20/2009 7:37 PM  

Warm Ham-Micks over the heater vent! How cool is that?

Luf, Us

By Blogger Forty Paws, at 1/21/2009 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins